Saturday, January 27, 2007

Unseen Love

God's Minute

I have only just a minute. Only sixty seconds in it.
Forced upon me. Didn't seek it, didn't choose it,
But it’s up to me to use it.
I must suffer if I lose it. Give account if I abuse it.
Just a tiny little minute---- But eternity is in it.

                                    - Benjamin Mays

To My Dearest Fatima,

 

Hello Love. Today’s war seems to be one of the irritating of battles. I actually found myself fighting the most persevering enemy known to man. Imagine fighting something that is always advancing, always growing, leaving rubble in it path as it continues to travel along the divide. It never changes forms and often breaches the heart of men. Although extremely powerful, continuously fluid in its approach towards us humans; this enemy can be taken from someone and will never be returned the same. Imagine what we as humans would do if the sun and the moon switch places?

 

On this day I have seen the sun rise and set 28 times and at this 14 hour, on this 44th minute; I began my epistle to you my love. I know that you have smiled today due to the smell of lilies in the fields. I look forward to the day that I will hold you again. I hope that my embrace will be one that will remove any doubt in your heart and mind that my absence was not a curse, but a gift from the source himself. I find that each day my heart grows fonder for you.  Has my omission made you upset with me? I long for your correspondence and just the thought of you stirs a tornado in my soul that attaches me to your wonderful hugs and kisses. How is it that I can close my eyes and envision you as an angel walking on earth? Unlike some, I can see your wings and spirit that the source has fulfilled in your heart. It draws me to you like a moth to the flame. To be without it is to be unsound, meager even. I wish only to let you know by my Love that your spirit longs for being one with all things, yet it continues to be surrounded by the same enemies that I choose to fight.

 

I do hope that you are able to see that it is because of you I am able to fight;

It is for spirits such as yours that I have to fight;

As all things are one, I fight for you!

 

Fatima…………….. I Love You

Fatima……………...I always fight for you.

Fatima……………...I always believe in you.

 

It is for you that I

No comments: