Thursday, January 25, 2007

Accepting Love

I am neither superior nor inferior to anyone who exists.

Saint or sinner, the spirit that resides within me is the divine spirit

It has taken on a certain role in this lifetime;

It has taken on other roles in other lifetimes.

I honor the divine spirit in myself and in all beings as holy and sacred no matter what role it is playing.

 

Hello my love. I attempted to touch you today as I continued to pray for you return to me! Did you feel me reaching out? For this day of fighting began on a day with a temperature that would cause perspiration to look like steam. It seemed that each and every breath the men took sent smoke signals in the air so that we communicate that we are still alive and well. I pray this finds you on day 27, hour 14, minute 26, and 00 seconds.

 

I found myself thinking about living life in a mirror. How one can often view what they see in a mirror and not truly appreciate what perfection truly is. I have found that there are times in which I view myself in the mirror and do not appreciate what is being reflected. Our training as knights tend to push us to a place where we view what it is to be a knight as perfection, therefore, looking past thy self in the mirror to a superficial character who has no identity of self. It is amazing how you can be so close to perfection and yet still be so far away. It is in those times when the character traits of arrogance, ostentation, conceit, and imperiousness are the items which we establish our foundation. To watch a fellow knight fall only knowing this foundation is to watch the weeds of earth wrapped themselves and smother the roots of the most beautiful Stargazer Lilly. True Love can NOT grow is such a garden.  

 

True Love has the ability to break such mirrors. I am speaking of a pouring of the riches form of gold directly to the tunnel of the inner soul. A connection with the source, the viewer of the mirror, the weeds of the garden, and the Stargazer Lilly, happens when mirrors are broken the viewer becomes one with all things. In becoming one we find that Love and Acceptance become synonymous and we are able to see perfection face to face. The source grants favor for those who choose to break their mirror because it allows for continuous pouring of the gold that we have been promised. 

 

Fatima in you I reflect the light of a Super Nova. I find a light so bright that at one time I was willing to divulge all my light for what I believe in you. What you taught me was that if I divulge all my light to you, I would be leaving the universe empty of light and no one would be able to find their way home. I have spoken to the source and he has given me the strength and the power burn as bright as I need for as long as I need and he has promised me that in this life and forever he will keep my light shining. The source smiles when he sees how bright I shine.

 

Your Shining Lighthouse

The Millennium Knight  

 

No comments: