Monday, January 29, 2007

Tears of an Angel

To My Love Fatima

 

On this 29 Day of the 14th hours, 30th minute and 30th second I find myself reminiscing to a moment during my battles when I was fortunate enough to help a fallen angel.

 

To see a fallen angel is to view the sources beauty at it’s best.

What does one do with perfection become imperfect.

For me, I have tasted the tears of an angel

I drank as though these tears were the source of the Nile.

Unbound by consumption; to drank of such can be refreshing and quenching at the same time

Once you have LOVED like I LOVE, understanding imperfection is how my outward appearance reflects my inward grace.

When my Love matches that of the source, it is then that I will find my place high in the rock.

To see a fallen angel, is the clearest vision to oneself

For we are all angels for one another and even in our best moments we fall.

How can one stay down, when our source inspires us to rise again

 

Fatima you are my fallen angel and when you fall I fall. But it is within us to always get up for our source is one that continues to believe when we are unable to believe for ourselves. I pray that my thoughts will awake you out of your sleep and bring our hearts and minds back to a place where all is one.

 

“Love never Fails”

 

 

No comments: