Monday, January 22, 2007

The Ode to Fatima

I am a knight of the new millenium. You will not find many like me, but I do speak for all. Because I am a knight I am at peace with my source Jesus Christ. My statement of faith: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who ave been called according to his purpose" Roman 8:28. I wish this Ode to not have a format, but be a continuous flow of my thoughts for my one and only Love Fatima.

On this day, i have awaken with thoughts of your beautiful smile  and the longing to hear you voice. It has been 24 days, 10 hours, 39 minutes, and 30 seconds since we have spoken but when we measure time with Love's Clock even an iota can be eternity. I have attempted to reach your heart in so many ways, however it seems that each of these avenues seem to fail. Without God's presense these avenues shall always fail. So rather then continuing to go down failed paths, i chose to communicate with you through the source himself. This is something I have devoted my life to do for eternity, but it means so much more right now because we are facing the heaviest of storms. I find that it is easy to Love when the storm has passed, but knights know that Courage can only be found when our true character is tested.

In this day, it is viewed as weakness for a man to show or confess his Love for a woman. For those who think in such a manner, I question their Love. I look forward to each day expressing my Love for Fatima. The idea of aligning my soul to something so powerful provides purpose and a sense of being. In loving her, I find new ways to love me. Far from being defined or conditioned to think by loving someone we tend to lose ourselves, but the source has required this of us in his word. In Fatima, i have seen something that is more beautiful then the castles in Madrid and it has settled within me to help me find purpose. I have found that with this new found feeling I look forward to the making the unknown; known and enjoying the present. It seemed that so much of who we were was based on our past and what I have found is that being locked into the past is living in hell on earth. I chose not to live in hell anymore. In the same note, i find that being the future can also bring on this same thing after having multiple let down of goals and things not accomplished. I chose to enjoy each moment and make the most of it and all the source to guide.

This is my initial letter to my Fatima and although our time away has been the heaviest of storms, I do know that "Love Never Fails". I shall look forward to our return.

No comments: