Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fatima's Gift

My Dear Lady

 

With fighting being lighter today, I ask the source for time to allow me to touch my resplendent butterfly, Fatima. This day is number 26, hour 14, minute 14 and time is standing on 10 seconds. As I reach out for Fatima, through the beating of my heart, I ask that she allow me to carry her mountains on this day. It seems that on the days when life is not surrounded by the clashing of swords or the screams of daily battles being won and lost, I choose to offer myself to my love. I see here chasing the resplendent butterfly along a river bed with the shine of an adolescent. Boundless, free of worry, and one with the source, the earth, and nature.

 

How can one envision happiness in any other fashion?

How does one leave such a view to come back to a world of fighting?

 

Your mountains are not heavy to me Fatima. This strength that I contain is made up of a soulful LOVE that can only be created from the source of the greatest LOVE. Where you see great mountains, I see mustard seeds. Those mountains shall cease in your field of view and you can continue to chase the resplendent butterfly. What will do when you catch that butterfly?

I shall offer to carry your mountains for eternity because with you I am strong.

Fatima, I am a knight; a man of GOD, a gentleman of purpose and in you I devote my mind, body, and soul. I shall continue to pray for strength, protection, wisdom, courage, and LOVE. I do know that ALL will be ONE.

 

True in Heart

The Millennium Knight

 

No comments: