Tuesday, January 23, 2007

To My Dearest Fatima

I find myself in one of the strongest battles I have ever fought today. The enemy that is being fought seems more surreptitious and keen then I have ever known. It has now been 25 days, 14 hours, 45 minute, and 28.29.30 seconds since you; my angel sang in my ear. At least if this battle was being fought traditionally, I could look my enemy square in the eye, but this enemy fights with the most sophisticated of weapons. I have tried to fight this enemy so many times by myself and it was those times this enemy was able to enslave the truest essence of what makes me the knight I am. However, on this day I find myself fighting the enemy with something more then brawn. I have fought with a spirit that can only be given to someone who has been destined for victory. A spirit that consisted of the truest love for myself and mine enemy, the deepest compassion, and with a weapon that can only be provided by one not of this world.

 

As the battle instruments clashed and rang out with no end in sight, a simple glimpse to the heavens portrayed a glimpse of you to me in a quarter crescent moon. I recall the days of sharing our stares at the moon and how we choose to speak about how the moon seemed to be the beckon of hope for the stars. During those moments, what was truly felt was the fact that we had become a true beckon for each other. I will say during this battle today, your light allows me to find my way home.

 

Why does this battle seem to feel like this heavy storm? Is there a dependency of one with the other, or are both independent? From either point of view, I am coming to know that all things are and shall be one as I am one with you. So I chose not to view some, but I chose to view all. As my SOUL grows and becomes all, I shall PRAY that the source will continue to hold you safe until our return where I shall continue to LOVE YOU for eternity.

 

                        You Faithful Warrior

                        The Millennium Knight

 

No comments: