Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Devotion

Devotion

The state of being devoted; addiction; eager inclination; strong attachment love or affection; zeal; especially, feelings toward God appropriately expressed by acts of worship; devoutness.

 

Fatima,

 

It has been 32 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes and 15 seconds since I was able to hear the chords my love in my ear. Today has been one of the days that my spirit was able to make a difference amongst the ranks. I was able to find that it is times of doubt that communication with the source is needed the most. From that communication, it was very apparent that for every battle fought was just another obstacle that the source was using to get my attention. This whole time, he just wanted me to place my focus on him and not on myself. It has been one of the most valuable lessons every taught. It is the diamond that is found when coal reaches it point of exhaustion. In finding that, I have aligned myself with all the great men that surrounded the source, in that, now he chooses to communicate with me directly and not indirectly. I am fortunate to be a David, Mark, Luke, or Paul who were fortunate enough to share a bond with the source during my time on earth

 

Devotion, Obedience, Dedication are all words that are placed in my heart. It is the idea of these words that let me know that my love for Fatima is as solid as the Wall of China.

 

It is Fatima’s air that I breathe.

 

 

For love is a willful stirring of our thoughts unto God, so that it receive nothing that is against the love of Jesus Christ, and therewith that it be lasting in sweetness of devotion; and that is the perfection of this life.
Richard Rolle

 

 

No comments: