Tuesday, January 30, 2007

War is Hell

 

To my Love,

 

Day 31 in this 14th hour, 6th minute, I find myself writing to express how tough war can be on a man in this day. I found myself today asking how would this war be if I chose not to fight it anymore. How would the ranks feel without my presence? Do I make a difference? It is amazing how war can make the strongest of men begin to ask such questions. It is not the war outside that is the most destructive, it is the one that it creates within that is the most difficult to fight. This inner war begins in the mind and poisons any and all tunnels to the inner soul. Imagine trying to fight your enemy with the hollowest of souls! No purpose, no direction, no link to the source of all things. This war that I am fighting is attacking from all places and angles and my truest inspiration for fighting is you, my lady.

 

I am a knight of this millenium and because of this, I know that the ranks need me. The war needs me. The world needs me. Without me, the infectious idea of belief, love, and the winning this war and enjoying peace in the land of the living would cease. It is for knights such as myself, that emulate the personage of David and in times of trouble we find courage directly from the source himself. To walk in to the unknown, and make it known is far more then courageous: It is NOBLE. In this lifetime, I shall not only win this war, I shall have your love, and I shall find peace on earth during my living. I was promised this from the source and it is this war that is purifying me so that I can enjoy you once we are returned as one.

 

Fatima, I hope that as you read this; you can began to find in yourself the strength and courage that I pray for the source to provide you each night. I pray that he allows you to feel the passion in which I pray for forgiveness for my enemies before and during our time of battle. Please continue to to love like tomoroow is never promised.

 

Sincerely,

 

The Millinieurm Knight

 

No comments: